WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Ducknipple and 7 Deadly s{K}ins @ Frost Fashion Fair, TASHI @ I <3 My Fair White Christmas, Group Gifts, Subscriber Gifts, Advent Calendar and Freebies!




Can you all believe that's it's only 4 days till Christmas?  I am freaking out in RL.  I have a list of stuff I want done before Friday, like Laundry, Cleaning, Baking etc.  Wouldn't it be grand if Real Life was as easy as our Second Life's?  I know for me that's true! :)

In Today's Blog Post, I actually have more Freebies then items paid for!  Today you'll see Ducknipple and 7 Deadly s{K}ins exclusives from the Frost Fashion Fair, an Exclusive from TASHI for I <3 My Fair White Christmas.  The Freebies are from Sofie's for Designer Circle, Truth Hairs Subscriber Gift, Kungler's Advent Calendar Gift, Tabou's Cosmopolitan Sales Room Gift, a Group Gift from Swallow and one last Subscriber Gift from Elephante Poses. Original Blog Post Found .:HERE:.

No comments: