WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

My Bags by Mila Blauvelt, SWANK, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, WIP Event, Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE, Tulssy Nail Art, Sense Event, and Free Dove Hunt!




...The Events that are still going on and where you will find some of my Exclusives, like SWANK, WIP Event, Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE, and the Sense Event.  Also I have one of ten Hunt Gifts by My Bags by Mila Blauvelt for Free Dove's January Hunt...  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: