WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

PopArt Furniture

My SL Adventure for today is doing the Platinum Hunt. I don't know how I did this, I believe I hit an old landmark in my inventory and ended up inPopArt furniture.

I am glad to report that my mistake is your gain. PopArt is a 2 floor furniture store where everything there is $1 each piece. Furniture for all rooms of your home. For all of you little nasty hotties out there, beds are sexbeds!

What you see here in pictures I have captured is not even half of what is available. So follow my link, pick up some great new items and rent a house with me! (Shameless Plug) - LOL

PopArt Furniture: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Second%20Island%20Square/148/26/23

No comments: