WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Latte

I have been trying for the last 3 days to get into the Skin Fair. I have been unlucky. What are they giving all of the skins away for free! LOL! Instead of viewing new skins, I starting poking around other blogs.

I came across a post in Resa's. She blogged two of the dresses from Latte, but when I arrived, there was a whole slew of items, as long as you join the group.

Everything you see here are group gifts. The group is free to join and the rest of the items here at Latte's are very, very nice. Good designer, give it a try if you like. I liked!

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/TheLovers/83/184/1709

No comments: