WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Soho Market, LIKE Sales Room, NEW S&C, [LoveMe] Skins Skin Fair, [Starry Heaven] and Room69




So what do you know, the password still works here! LOL  Just wanted to see if I still remembered how to post here, you all know that I am on Wordpress right?  If not, what's up, why aren't you following me! :)

Here is a little snipet of my post Today!  Hi Everyone!  The Soho Market, LIKE Sales Room, New Sugar & Cyanide, New Love Me Skins, Collabor88, Room69, and few more Odds & Ends.  That’s my Lead in for Lilliana’s post or more or less of what you will see Today.  Let’s do this!  Join me .:HERE:.

No comments: