WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Designer Circle 87!


So what will you find in my Post for Today? Mostly the Designers from Designer Circle! The Designer Circle is on Round 87! I would almost best DC is the longest running Sales Event. The 87th Round just began this week, you have until August 13th to enjoy this current Round. I wanted to get a jump on my Sales Events, I feel like I have been slacking a bit:(…  There’s more over this way .:HERE:.

No comments: