WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

KraveInc. Presents.. Rip Your Heart Out, D-Style, Siren Productions Jewelry & Accessories Expo 2016, Hipster Fair III, No. 21, Designer Circle, WoW Skins, {ZOZ} @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Exsposeur Sale and Group Gifts!



Time sure does fly, don't you think?  About a Month ago, I talked about Siren Productions Jewelry & Accessories Expo 2016 coming soon, well that soon is here!  this Friday, February 26th is opening Day.  The Jewelry & Accessories Expo 2016 runs until March 5th. I have a sweet peek at one of the Exclusives you'll find!

I've Posted at least 3 Posts for KraveInc. Presents Rip Your Heart Out.  The Rip Your Heart Out Event closes this Sunday, February 28th.  Don't sit back if you've been thinking about visiting and picking up an awesome Exclusive.  There are also gifts at some of the Designers Booths, you could lose out!  Earlier this Week, I mentioned Hipster Fair III.  The Hipster Fair started this past Monday, February 22nd and runs until Monday, March 7th. You still have a bit of time on this one. Today I'm previewing two Designers from the Hipster Fair.

Those are my Special Events, I also have a few of our favorite reoccurring Events, like No.21, Designer Circle, and Cosmopolitan Sales Room, plus I'm showing two nifty Free Gifts!  The Designers you will see here are *CNZ*, D-Style, Bliensen & MaiTai, ::EnvyME::, Exposeur, Little Bones, WoW Skins, Mayfly, Indulge Temptation, [Kaos] and {ZOZ}!

Credits and More Can be Found >:HERE:<

No comments: