WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Designer Circle, Roulett3, The Chapter Four, Poison Ivy Hair Salon, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Evil Bunny Productions, FAble, Group Gifts, GACHAs




It must have bee a great Weekend for me.  I feel like I blinked and here we are it's Monday! WTF! Maybe if I blink again it will be Friday. No such luck on that one.  I tried to blink to get this this Post done, that didn't work either.  I finally did the work and here it is a Monday Post for you.  This is the last week for Designer Circle's 136th Round, just be aware this round will end Saturday Midnight.  You still have loads of time to Shop there.  I have something from Roulett3's current Round, we are at the about the halfway point there.  I'm also showing The Black Dot  Project, more from Evil Bunny Productions Fable, SWANK, Color Me Project, and The Chapter Four!

I am showing previews from AsHmOoT, MESANGE, Like Designs, Poison Ivy, 7 Deadly s{K}ins,  Yuyoo, {MUA}, Maxi Gossamer, Rebellion, GDit,  and Le Poppycock.  One of these awesome Designers items is a Group Gift with a Free Join!

Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: