WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, November 25, 2016

D-Style, The Pepper Expo, Ducknipple, Color Me Project, Designer Circle, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Black Friday Sale @ Depraved Nation, and SWANK!



Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow United State Residents.  I had the usual Turkey, Sweet Potato's and Stuffing, plus lot of other delicous foods including Pecan Pie for Dessert.  Lots of People usually have Pumpkin Pie, but my favorite is Pecan!

After this weekend back to clean eating.  Today is Friday and the Friday after Thanksgiving is Black Friday.  Did anyone go shopping in RL Today?  I stay far away for the Malls on this day.  So not worth the aggrevation.  Shopping in SL isn't as bad as RL, but there were some SIMs that were Full and not easy to get too.

Don't worry all of the deals I have for you Today won't be a problem to get to.  My shopping list includes visits to The Designer Circle #143, The Pepper Expo, The Black Friday Sale at Depraved Nation SIM, SWANK and Color Me Project.

I'll also be showing you New Releases from D-Style and Ducknipple, in addition to my New Release Designers, I also have creations from .:PC:., ::PELLE::, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, **Yeux**, Luminesse, IP Nails, and IOS Poses.  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: