WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Haus of Ito, Level Up!, Designer Showcase, Evil Bunny Productions, TWE12VE, WoW Skins, Skin Fair 2017, Moondance Jewels, SWANK, and {ZOZ} @ Whore Couture 7!




If you like something found in my blog post today, you may find yourself Teleporting to Level Up!, Designer Showcase, Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE, Skin Fair 2017,  SWANK, and Whore Couture 7!

I have a new Designer Sponsor, special shout out to Haus of Ito!  Thank you for reaching out to me India! :)  You'll also see WoW Skins, Moondance Jewels, and {ZOZ}!  These are the other Designer Sponsors Welcome to Aurora Town is an official Blog for.   The extra Designers I like and also decided to showcase today are Lindy, Salacity, Truth, ::cute as f*ck::, The Artist Shed, Addicted to Ink, and Banana Banshee.  Original Blog Post and Credits found .:HERE:.

No comments: