WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Square 1, Haus of Ito, Level Up!, SWANK, Designer Circle, WoW Skins, and Designer Showcase!



What a beautiful day it is Today where I am in the RL.  Totally blue sky and sunny.  A little cool, but that makes I refreshing when you step up.  The Temperature is supposed to rise all weekend.  I think we are supposed to hit 79 by Tuesday.  I love this time of Year, Spring is here!

The weather outside made me want to dress Lilliana up in something super cute to wear for Spring.  I'll be taking you to places like Square1, Level Up!, Designer Circle and Designer Showcase.  We are just entering the first week of April, so all of these Wonderful Shopping Events just started so you have tons of time to visit these place and scoop up a discount or two from some Awesome Designers.

The Designers who caught my eye for this post and made up Lilliana's look are ~GL~, Hauof Ito, TRUTH, WoW Skins, Indulge Temptation, DaneMarkZ, and Glitter Poses.  Not too many items to talk about, so you will probably get through the Post pretty quick.  More time to Shop!  Original Blog Post is .:HERE:.

No comments: