WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Designer Circle, The Arcade, Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Ducknipple, WoW Skins, Level Up, Hello Tuesday, Mesange, and We Love Roleplay!





 
 

Today is the last day of my long weekend.  Yesterday was Labor Day a Holiday here in the States, I added Today, and had a super long Weekend.  I should have blogged more.  I would have, my RL was a busy one, lots of RL shopping deals to get!

The new round at Designer Circle opened this past Weekend.  The Round is #162, and I have a few Exclusives.  I visited the current round of The Arcade and won an adorable live accessory!  Cosmopolitan Sales Room and Hello Tuesday is where I picked up a couple of deals.  Last two Events I'll have you shopping are We Love Role Play and Level Up!


A special message associated with We Love Role Play is a new Welcome to Aurora Town Sponsor.  I was just added as an official Blogger for the MESANGE Team.  The rest of the Designers that make up Today's Post are Graffitiwear, JIAN, Slipper, Eternal Dreams, Ducknipple, Wow Skins, Inner Joy Love Designs, MEVA, Tameless, MULLOY, and Cazimi.  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: