WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

SWANK, HelaMiyo, The Chapter Four, Designer Showcase, Dulce Secrets, New Releases and 7 Deadly s[K]ins



2018 is here!  Sometimes the New Year is about change.  I know for me I've changed my Blogging style, not too much talking, just having all the details under my photos along with the Links.  If I'm wearing it, I like it, that's a given!

My Blog isn't the only changing. Both Designer Showcase, and SWANK have changed the look of their Events, both look awesome, and makes shopping a pleasure.  Designer Showcase open the doors on their January Round just yesterday.  The January Round of SWANK isn't actually officially open yet, the official start of the Round is Tomorrow, Sunday, January 7th.  I'm giving you a sneak peek at an outfit I adore.  Keep that in mind if you visit SWANK, not all of the Designer have set up shop just yet.

You'll also possibly visit The Chapter Four, and Uber!  Original Blog Post Found .:HERE:.

No comments: