WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

SWANK, The Expo Fair, The Underdog Event, Evil Bunny Productions, TWE12VE, AnyBody Event, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, MICHAN, and Much More!






Hello Everyone, it was a little bit before my last Post.  Apologies to you all and to the Designers, Event Coordinators, etc.  I was Ill in RL, and was unable to log in to SL, let alone Blog.  I am also having slight issues with my Graphics Card now, oh what fun!


A few of the items Lilliana is wearing Today are from the last round of Designer Circle, I totally missed the round :(  I did want to do this Blog Post as I had the photos done, and wanted to blog the other Events, and Designer Items.  Although the #177 Round of Designer Circle is over, I will lead you to the actual Designer Store, where hopefully you will be able to pick up the item if you want soon!  The rest of my Events are still running, although we are close to the end of the Month be very careful with time.

SWANK, The Expo Fair, The Underdog Event, AnyBody and Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE.  The Designers I chose for Lilliana are Suga Baby, Hysterical, an lar [Poses], Truth, Wren's Nest, Avada, Heartsdale Jewelry, Indulge Temptation, Kira Tattoo, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, DS'ELLES, MICHAN, and SLackGirl!

Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: