WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Girls Heaven, SWANK, The Stay at Home Club, La en vie Pose, Designer Showcase, My Bags by Mila, The Phases Event, and The Underdog Event!


The Events where you can find the content in the Post are Girls Heaven, SWANK, La en vie Pose, Designer Showcase, The Phases Event, and The Underdog Event!

The Designers I am showcasing Today are [ICEWERKS], Maitreya, Kira Tattoo, .lovelysweet., Stealthic, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, My BAGS by Mila, Remezzo, Maxi Gossamer, Boom! Kitty, and AVADA.  Original Blog Post and Credits found .:HERE:.

No comments: