WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Designer Showcase, My Bags by Mila, Beauty Sales, Event, Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE, Prada Couture, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, WIP Event, SWANK Monthly and Group Gifts!





I have lots of great finds at some super great Events / Sales Room, I even have a find nice Group Gift Finds!  Today you will be visiting Designer Showcase,  Beauty Sales, Event, Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE, Prada Couture, WIP Event, and SWANK!
The Designers I have the privlege of showing you Today are WellMade, Bags by Mila, AMF, Versuta, Firelight, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Carol G, .lovelysweet., Luminesse, and Stunner Originals!  Original Blog Post with Credits .:HERE:.

No comments: