WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Designer Showcase, My Bags by Mila, Halloween, Deja Boooo! Bundle Event, Fashion Essentials, Access, Dark Passion Productions, Trick or Treat Lane, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, and Group Gifts!

 




New Event, Fashion Essentials, I have exclusives from Designer Showcase, which I would call a sister Event to Fashion Essentials as they were both created by the same Event Organizer.  You will also see exclusives from Deja Boooo! Bundle Event, Access and Dark Passion Productions Trick or Treat Lane.  I also have two great Group Gifts!

Original Blog Post and Credits .:HERE:.

No comments: