WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Orsy Event, My Bags My Mila Blauvelt, Mix Event, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Designer Showcase, SWANK, Clawtooth Going Out of Business Sale, and Belle Epoque's Anniversary Freebies!

 




Hello Fans, Happy Hump Day!  Have I got a great Post for you Today, if I do say so myself! :)  What makes Today's Post great is 70% off Hair, a full Sandal Fat Pack for Free, and of course special pricing on items from you favorite Sales Events!

Have I got your interest?  Do you want to see more?  Please see the original Blog Post, and Credits on the Original Blog .:HERE:.

No comments: