WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Designer Showcase, Orzy Event, My Bags by Mila Blauvelt, 2MUCH Event, SWANK, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, and Tulssy New Releases!

 





Time is sure Flying by this Month, we are already 10 days into December.  I still have loads to do before Christmas.  How about you?  Have you finished your Christmas Shopping Yet?  I may have some ideas for your loved ones in world.  Check out Today's Post and see if there is something you like.

Designer Showcase, Orzy Event, 2Much Event, and SWANK Monthly... See the full Post and all Credits .:HERE:.

No comments: