WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, November 5th - My Special Day!

Happy Birthday to me! Yep it's my RL Birthday. Enough about me, but then again isn't it all about me.. Lewis took pic of me, it was on Halloween. LOL

I found a really, really great bunch of group gifts for the always lovely ladies of SL. Join the S@BBIA group and get not one, not two, not even three gifts, but 9 sweet items.

There are 6 outfits, a pair of short boots, knee socks and tights. Some of the furniture is for sale, I bagged the dressing table, mirror and chair w/sit poses all for 3 lindens and for lucky board fans you can find 3.

Everything is so adorable and extremely reasonable in price. Time for a new outfit Ladies! When you are on-line today, say hi and wish me a happy day today!

Lilli:)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Manduca/230/223/78

No comments: