WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

OMG it's Saturday, Yayyyy!!!

I am so glad the weekend is here! Why is it when you have a day off from RL work in the middle of the week, it feels like the work week is so much longer? Just thinking out loud.

I know, I know, stop with the commentary and show you some good stuff! Okay here is what I got!

Purplemoon:

Purplemoon hit 15,000 group members, and if you are a group member we got this absolutely beautiful gown called Dawn.

There is a one time fee of $50 Lindens to join the group. Personally, I am so glad I joined, as a member, you get access to beautiful group gifts, special  hunts, etc.  Right now in addition to Dawn, there is also this ultra sexy Mesh Cheetah Dress and "Die 4pm" Pose Gift by WetCat, to go along with your dress.

Purplemoon:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Etherea/69/89/1366


FA Creations:

A dear friend of mine put me up on FA Creations. FA had a total SIM re-do. Out back on the dock, there are a ton of great freebies for both male ad females.  I am only showing you about a third of what you can get.

There are also many discounted items available as well.  The store has some really cute items, including Mesh, priced extremely reasonable.  You have to be a member of the group to get some of the freebies, but you can also buy some for 0 Lindens.  The group is free to join.  Definitely a place to go see.

FA Creations:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chateau%20de%20If/251/145/24

This is my short list for today.  I may post again, you never know.  Keep checking back with me.  Enjoy your SL Saturday everyone!  This is Lilli, over and out! :D

No comments: