WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Pier Market, Elephante Poses, Summer Fashion Festival, Wow Skins, New and a Giftie!

Yay a new post, I was away for a few days.  Visited with my RL Mom, it was her Birthday, Happy Birthday Mom! What do I have for you this time? A new round at The Pier Markets, something New from Elephante Poses, the Summer Fashion Festival, Wow Skins and always a few more items throw in!  If you want to read more about this post, you have to go .:HERE:.

No comments: