WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Designer Circle, Wow Skins, Cosmopolitan Room, Theonilla & Co., and Free Hair!!


I love this total look I have Lilliana in Today, it’s so Summer!  You will see what I mean if you scroll down and peep my pictures. First let me tell you what you will see here in my Post.  Lilliana’s look was put together from Fashion found at The Designer Circle, Cosmopolitan Room, a Hair Hunt and a brand new Designer Theonilla & Co., who is now also a new Sponsor for me!  Post details are .:HERE:.!

No comments: