WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, July 4, 2014

The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair, Sugar & Cyanide, [LoveMe] Skins, Summer of Love, Summer Fashion Festival, News and More!



For my Post Today, I have more specialness from The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair, Summer of Love, and Summer Fashion Festival (ending July 6th) from Designers like Lavanda Chic, Sugar & Cyanide, :Diamante:, ::BAD::,  Image Essentials, [LoveMe], Chop Zuey.  Newness from Truth and always more, but to see the details and where you can find what…, you have to visit me .:HERE:.!

No comments: