WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

News from 20.Five and D-Style, Exclusives from EccentriciXi for Fresh Style, -{ZOZ}- for Gothmas By Gaslight, GACHA’s, Group Gifts and More!



December 21st, I can’t believe it, Christmas Day is 4 days away.  I’m pretty much done, still need to decorate that tree of mine, but that is so me.  After this post that’s where I will be decorating my Tree.  I have a very much mix bag post for you, from different Designers, and some Special Events.  I have news from 20.Five, Delirium Style, and Rowena’s Style.  I am showing one of EccentriciXi‘s exclusive for Fresh Style and -{ZOZ’s}- exclusive for Gothmas By Gaslight.

Original Blog Post can be found .:HERE:.

No comments: