WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, December 26, 2014

{ZOZ} @ F R O S T Fair, The Designer Circle, New Tameless, WoW Skins and More!



Hey Now Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!  I was away a few Days, celebrating Christmas with my Family.  I am back now! I had wanted to publish this post I have for you here Today before Christmas, it never happened, real life got in the way yet again.  Without further ado, I bring you my post, I have {ZOZ} at the F R O S T Fair 2014, a new round of Designers at The Designer Circle, New Tameless and lots More!  Original Blog Post can be read .:HERE:.

No comments: