WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, January 9, 2015

That's What Friends are For!

 


Every once in a while I get creative and instead of listing everything in my post in my title, I come up with a special title.  Today’s title was really easy and totally fitting, you will see why.  I don’t think anyone really understands second life unless you are in it.  I have tried to explain it to friends and family of mine and they are like “Oh so it’s like a Game”.  Only we Residents understand it can be so much more!

I know so many Residents who have formed strong relationships, whether it’s love or friendships, they do happen.  I am saying all of this because, it never ceases to amaze me when Friends help each other in Real Life....  Go .:HERE:. to read the rest of this Blog Post!

No comments: