WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015



Unbelievably and sadly Facebook disabled Lilliana's Account.  Funny, I hear that a lot of accounts start getting disabled after you hit 5,000 friends.  I did have a lot of friends, but I didn't think I was at 5,000 yet or maybe there's a hater out there. Does someone hate Lilliana? Quiet Lilliana, I hope not! :)   So now I have to figure out what to do about Facebook, if you have any suggestions, I am open, IM me.  I have Flickr, Google+ and Pinterest, maybe time for an Aurora Town Twitter and Instagram Account, we will see.

For my Fans who find me via Feeds and one of my other Social Medias, lets start Today's post.  I have more Newness from Mute., and Tameless, {ZOZ} and more from the Fresh Style Event, Style by Kira at the Makeover Room, Delirium Style at the Carnevil Event, !Dark Horse Style at Feeb's Rascal Street Sales Room and another Fab Group Gift from Maxi Gossamer!...

More can be found at the Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: