WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

SL Vogue Mode, The Vanity Fair, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Wash SIM Bi-Annual Sale, ZOZ, GACHA, and Dollarbie!



Lilliana has a lot going on New Sponsor Designers, New Sales Event and some cool upcoming Events I'm involved in.  Today I'm showing previews from SL Vogue Mode one of my new Sales Event Sponsors, more from The Vanity Fair, another fab skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins, some more bargains from the Wash SIMs Bi-Annual Sale, new ZOZ, and a Juxtapose Dollarbie!

Original blog post can be found .:HERE:.

No comments: