WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Vanity Fair, {ZOZ}, Magika, and WoW Skins!



I have got a jam packed Vanity Fair Post for you Today my friends.  I have been giving you little bits here and there, but Today the entire post is Vanity Fair.  The only non-Vanity Fair item on Lilliana is the Skin.  Lilliana is wearing a new one from WoW Skins just added to the Main Store.  WoW does have a lovely Skin at Vanity Fair, I just don't have a Mesh Project Head yet that's coming soon, saving up the Lindens.  I see alot of people wearing the Mesh Project Head and other Mesh Body's, I might try that as I have SLink's Physique, Belleza's Venus and I just picked up Maitreya's Lara.

So what exactly is Lilliana wearing, here's the scoop!   Original Blog Post can be view .:HERE:.

No comments: