WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

D-Style WoW Skins, and Vestige @ Gangsta Fair, Vestige @ Black Fashion Fair, Color Me Project, Lucky Letters, Group Gifts, Wayward Hunt and Freebies!




Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday, it's me Lilliana Corleone, the Original Gangsta! LOL  I should have had "Original Gangsta" as my Post Title Today.  I like to keep it easy though and just give a glimpse of what can be seen in my Posts, hence the Designers and Events in my Titles.  Also sometimes I just can't come up with a good Original Title, so I keep it easy and keep it moving!

So Calling myself the Original Gangsta was not all about my last name, Corleone, you know Godfather, yes I am a true fan of those Movies. Nothing like a good classic Mobster Movie!  Getting off thought again getting back to why calling myself Original Gangsta Today didn't only have to do with yours truly's name.  I am showing a few items from the Gangsta Fair which begins Today, 12pm SLT.  Sadly, I wasn't chosen as an official Blogger for the Fair, do they know who they are dealing with, eh their loss?  LOL  I do have a few of my Super Awesome Sponsors who have Exclusives.

My Gangsta Fair Exclusives are from D-Style, WoW Skins and Vestige Poses.  That's not all I have, Color Me Project's Black Round also starts Today, I have a peek at one of .:KC's:. Exclusives, peep back soon at My Blog if you are a Color Me Project Fan, as I will be previewing lots more before the end of the Black Round and talking Black, I also have another Vestige Pose Exclusive from The Black Fashion Fair.  I have News from both Hudson Clothing Co. and Pulcino. Now if you are one of those Freebie Searchers, I have a bunch, so really nice Free Gets!  You know I did the Wayward Hunt and have to say it again one of the best Hunts I have taken part in, in a long time!  The Designers and prizes are Fabu!  How about a set of free Guns from Lucky Letter Prize Board and some Free Hair!  Keep reading, I will explain more below... :)

Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: