WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, April 20, 2015

EVA Sales Room, Vestige Poses @ The Black Fair, New Truth, 7 Deadly s{K}ins @ 100 Blocks, and lots of Free from the Wayward Hunt!



Okay so last time we were here, I talked about how I would try and get two more Posts out by Monday, Guess that didn’t happen at least I got one more this one.  I have a really good Post Today, especially if you are a Freebie Lover, I have lots!  I decided to do the Wayward Hunt.  I haven’t done a full Hunt in life forever.  I used to be the Queen of Hunts, I loved them.  The Wayward Hunt is a good one, the Designers are all A-Listers and you get some great Gifts!

I also have my usual Sales Room Discounts, Special Events and News.  EVA Sales Room just started the second round, My Poses are one of Vestige’s Black Fair Exclusives, I have new Truth and another Sponsor 7 Deadly s{K}ins at 100 Blocks! Lots of absolute goodness  in My Post, so lets get to it!  If you want to see more, visit me .:HERE:.

No comments: