WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Designer Circle, Color Me Project, The Arcade, WoW Skins, !IT!, -{ZOZ}- @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room, and Collabor88!


Isn’t it amazing that when we were kids time could not move fast enough?  Now that we are all grown ups, well some of us still act like kids, Time just flies.  I end up always thinking why isn’t there enough time in a day to get everything you want done, done!

Tell me time doesn’t fly extra fast when you are logged into Second Life?  I swear SL has it’s own time clock!  I say all this because here is another post that should have got posted at least the middle of the week.  That’s okay, I will just have to work extra hard this weekend and get more Posts out!

That’s right Folks, I said weekend, because it’s Friday! Happy Friday Fans!  Let me ask  you all one more thing! Do you have your shopping shoes on? Because it’s time to see what Lilliana is wearing, and where to get it.  Let’s see your shopping shoes will probably walk you over to Designer Circle, Color Me Project, The Arcade’s GACHA Event, and the Cosmopolitan Sales Room!  You might even find yourselves walking into a Main Store or two like Poetic Colors and !IT!  So make sure you are wearing your comfortable shoes and take this walk with me!

Original Blog Post found .:HERE:.

No comments: