WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Sneak Peek, Hello Tuesday, Truth Sale, New [Hush], 55L Thursday, {ZOZ} at The Dressing Room and More!




A little bit of information about Lilliana, so not only is she a Blogger, but when she was a Newb, almost 9 Years ago, yeah she's an old-time Resident.  She was into the Gorean Genre, she was a Land Baroness, she still is, I still rent homes.  Back in the Day, I used to wear Gowns like all the time.  I haven't really worn one for a long time, okay maybe last year when I was a Bride's Maid in a friend's Wedding.

I say this because in my Post this time Lilliana is wearing a lovely Gown.  Hey did anyone notice that this is my second Post in one Day?  I haven't done that in a way long time.  Just trying to catch up on some obligations!  So Lilliana is wearing this lovely Gown by... Originally Posted .:HERE:.

No comments: