WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

D-Style, The Black Dot Project, Flawless Frightful & Delightful Cart Sale, Penumbra Fashion Week '15, Poison Ivy Hair Salon, WoW Skins @ SWANK, Dulce Secret, {ZOZ} @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Plus Freebies, Sales and Dollarbie!




I have got so much to you Today.  I totally dragged Lilliana all around the Grid.  D-Style has so many new items, plus D-Style  is taking part in lots of Events too.  I don't think I will be able to keep up!  I've got both a new Main Store Release and an Exclusive found at The Black Dot Project.  I have an Exclusive found at the Flawless SIMs Frightful & Delightful Cart Sale.

I'm giving you a peek at WoW Skins Exclusives from SWANK. I'm showing more New Release from Dulce Secret and Poison Ivy Hair Salon. I also have Freebies, Discounts and a quick peek at Penumbra's Fashion Week '15Penumbra's Fashion Week just started Today, stay tuned promise next post will be a full outfit found at Penumbra! Let me begin this post already, I don't want to give it all away in these first paragraphs!

Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: