WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, October 23, 2015

D-Style, The Boho Culture Fair, WoW Skins @ Mesh Body Addicts, and Designer Circle!





One of my favorite yearly Events is going on right now.  The Boho Culture Fair started on October 19th and is in full swing.  The Boho Culture has some of SL's best Designers.  Lots of casual, colorful, Bohemian Styles! Lilliana is wearing a few Designs from Boho! One of My Boho Designers is also a Sponsor D-Style.

WoW Skins is one of my personal favorite Skin Designers. Now I'm not saying that because WoW Skins just happens to be one of my wonderful Sponsors, I have always loved Wow Skins and was totally stoked when Sawsan Secretspy allowed me to Blog for her.  Lilliana is wearing Wow's exclusive for Mesh Body Addicts.

Last thing I'll talk about Today will be the Designer Circle, Lilliana is wearing two exclusives from two Designer Circle Designers.  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: