WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Kinky Monthly, Color Me Project, The Fantasy Collective, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Designer Circle, Roulett3, Rally to Rescue and {ZOZ} @ ReVamped!




We've got a jam pack Post again.  I have a special Event I'm involved in that I'm bring to you.  My Special Event is Ghost Bully's 1% MC's Rally To Rescue Event.  I wanted to mention that first, you can read more below.  The cliff notes on Rally To Rescue is 100% of all proceeds sold on Exclusive items goes to Animal Rescue!  Who doesn't love Animals!  I have more from the Kinky Monthly, Roulett3, Color Me Project and Designer Circle.  Kinky and Designer Circle are at about the half-way points, but Color Me Project ends Tuesday.

Check out the awesomeness found at The Fantasy Collective and ReVamped.  I previewing Sass, Facade, IOS Poses, Truth, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Insufferable Dastard, Indulge Temptation, Tapi and {ZOZ}.  Stay with me now and read all about it!  Original Blog Post is .:HERE:.

No comments: