WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, July 25, 2016

SWANK, LaVian & Co., The Village Fair Monthly, [CIRCA], Hair Fair 2016, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Designer Circle, Dark Passions, Mesh Body Addicts, MM Board Prizes, and Group Gifts!




It's Monday, my Weekend freaking flew by!  I was in and out, trying to get this post out.  I am one busy little lady.  Today's post is a big one too.  I'm even showing some lovely outdoor furniture and decor.  Let me not delay any longer!  We are at the end of the Month, I have a few Monthly Events that are ending this Weekend.  Hair Fair 2016, SWANK, The Village Fair Monthly and Mesh Body Addicts.  Be aware when shopping these first Events.  The Designer Circle Round #135 just started Yesterday, so still two weeks to shop there.

My Designers are {POSH PIXELS}, Malicia, LaVian & Co., [CIRCA], Kaerri, Exile, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, MESANGE, Lazuri, and Elephante Poses. I have some Group Gifts, and a Mania Board Prize, an all around great Post for you all.  Check it out!  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: