WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

D-Style, Tameless and {ZOZ} @ Whore Couture 6, Designer Circle, Designer Showcase, SWANK, TWE12VE, Pretty Things and a Freebie!




Whore Couture 6 Back to School Edition began Yesterday at 7am (SLT).  I've been trying to get in all Day, no such luck.  The SIM has been Full, Full, Full.  Hopefully I can get in by the time I finish typing up this Post.  My Post Today has alot of Whore Couture 6 Exclusives.

Sadly I'm not an Exclusive Whore Couture Blogger, Lilliana isn't Hollywood enough.  It's fine, I may not be Hollywood enough for the Whore Couture Team, but I am Hollywood enough for many of their Designers :P  LOL, I love Whore Couture, it's a pretty awesome Event, I'm not mad.  Besides Opening Day at Whore Couture, it's the half-way point at Designer Circle's 138th Round.

Designer Showcase, SWANK and Pretty Things are going strong, and Evil Bunny Productions TWE12VE is only one Day away.  The Designers for that Event are still busy setting up.  These are all of he Events I am covering in Today's Post.  The Designers I have for you are D-Style, Cremosas Store, Tameless, WoW Skins, MESANGE, {HJ}, Candy Crunchers, CS Tattoo, {ZOZ}, Glitter Poses and IOS Poses.  Hold on, I almost forgot one of the items Lilliana is showing is a Freebie too!  Originally Posted .:HERE:.

No comments: