WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Designer Circle, The Black Dot Project, WoW Skins, Insufferable Dastard, Moondance Jewels and {ZOZ} @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room!





Today is the first day of Fall, and wow do we have lovely weather here in New York.  When I left the house early this morning it was so nice, cool, dry, exactly what the first day of Fall should be like.  Let's talk about the Post,  I like the way it came out! This past Sunday the Designer Circle opened it's 139th round.  I have three Designer Exclusives for Designer Circle.  I'm an official Blogger for Designer Circle have been for a long time.  I want to say that Designer Circle was the first Event who accepted me as an official Blogger, because of the Designer Circle get an extra long shout out! Hey! :)

Some more Events that I will be speaking about Today are The Black Dot Project, and Cosmopolitan Sales Room.  Those Two Events, I'm not an official Blogger, so they just get a :P  LOL, Honestly, I love both The Black Dot Project and Cosmopolitan Sales Room, they are both awesome Events with great Designers.  Who knows I can apply again an one day they will accept me!  I have faith! :D

Designers, first I will start with my Sponsor Designers these are the creators who game me a place on their own Blogging Team.  You'll see new releases today from WoW skins, Moondance Boutique and Insufferable Dastard.  By the Way, Insufferable Dastard is my newest Sponsor!  I was just added this week and am very excited.  I know .ID. mostly for Eyes and Today Lilliana has a beautiful set of Mesh Eyes on.  You wait and see!  The rest of My wonderful Designers are [ICEWERK], Queen of Ink, Loordes of London, IOS Poses and {Exposeur}!  Originally Blogged .:HERE:.

No comments: