WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rachel Boram Thank You for the Shoes and Hair

I originally read this Post on the "SL Good Deals" Blog, thank you Gabi Fitz. Not only do I blog, but I love to read other Blogs. Hey one person can't find all of the bargains in SL by herself. I also believe that if the bargain is a good on, why not blog it once or twice. Also not all blog readers, read all of the blogs. My fans may not read Gabi's, her fans may not read mine.... Look at what readers could be missing... :)

In Her Shoes, what a find Ladies! All of creator Rachel Boram's, shoes are free! If you are a shoe Whore as I am this is a dream! LOL!

Why Does Rachel do it? Well, let me tell you in her own words, "All the items I have made at: In Her shoes and Hair @ Vignette are Free. WHY!!? After years of loving Second Life and the creative freedom it brings, I've decided to give back. So young or new avi, rich or poor...I hope you enjoy the things I make."

Some of my favorite Vingette Hair styles, but trust this girl there are many more styles to choose from, give a try.

I bow to you Rachel and Thank you! :) So Aurora fans, if you would like some really fantastic shoes or some new hair, try my LMs below:

In Her Shoes: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vignette/124/117/58
Vignette Hair: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vignette/41/75/31

No comments: