WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Delirium Style @ The Bloody Horror Fair, Krave Inc.'s Haunted Graveyard Gacha Event, EverGlow @ The Candy Fair, WoW Skins and More @ Designer Circle!


There are about 15 - 16 shopping days until Halloween, give or take.  Have you given any thoughts to your costume? Well you can thank me later, I have some ideas for you! LOL  Two great Halloween Events taken place on the Grid.  One just started the other begins tomorrow.  Krave Inc. has another super awesome Event going on The Haunted Graveyard GACHA Event is my just started Event.  The Haunted Graveyard opened its gates this weekend.  The Event is simply Massive! There are rows and rows of GACHA's all over the SIM.  A GACHA Fans paradise!  Krave Inc.'s Event runs until Nov. 2nd.  My Event that starts tomorrow is The Bloody Horror Fair and ends on November 5th.

Bloody Horror promises exclusives from some of the Best SL Designers, you can probably expect Designs created with Blood, Horror, Goth, Spooky, and Halloween Theme's in mind!
Although my of my post today shows a lot of dark, on the lighter side, I am also previewing something from The Candy Fair, and Designer Circle.  Remember The Candy Fair began on October 3rd, and ends this Friday, October 17th, don't forget about stopping by this sweet spot before it's over!

Designer Circle is on its 90th Round, the Round began over the weekend and will last two weeks.  Since DC just began this weekend, I will surely bring more from DC during the week, stay tuned.  More to this Blog Post can be found .:HERE:.

No comments: