WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

OMG! Room, Mute @ Room69, The Halloween Fair, WoW Skins @ The Designer Circle, Kawaii vs. Creepy GACHA Event and CSR!


 I think this post is perfect for Halloween, which is Tomorrow!  Happy Halloween Fans!  Lilliana’s look came from all over the SIM, I mean she went to alot of great Events!  This Post was supposed to go out like two days ago, unfortunately I had a little personal thing come up.  One of my Cats had to go to the Emergency Hospital, poor little Guy:(  He should be back this weekend, but will have some mending to do.

So where did Lilliana’s look come from, well OMG! Room, Room69, The Halloween Fair, The Designer Circle, Kawaii vs. Creepy GACHA Event, and Cosmopolitan Sales Room.  Two of the items are Sponsors of Lilliana’s Mute. and WoW Skins!

No comments: