WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

OMG! Room, Hunting, The Halloween Fair, Gifts, News, Fifty Linden Friday, Kawaii vs Creepy GACHA and Sales!

I am going to cover a whole lot of ground in my Today.  I am bringing more from OMG! Room and Fresh Style.  My last post introduced a new Event I am a part of, The Halloween Fair.  I am introducing another Event this time it’s Kawaii vs Creepy GACHA Event.

I did a little Hunting, Terror-iffic one to be exact, I Pick up Belleza’s Fifty Linden Friday Skin, found new Magika, picked up a little something from Cosmopolitan Sale Room’s Birthday Round and visited {NanTra’s} 50% off Sale, plus I partied and worked at Delirium Style! Oh wait, I got a little carried away, you didn’t need to know about me partying and working as DS.  Let’s just get on with it and get into this post, shall we? :) 

Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: