WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Frozzen Fair 2015, The Liaison Collaborative, Truth, WoW Skins, and Designer Showcase!




I’m finally giving you a full Frozzen Fair 2015 Post.  Today Lilliana is showing 4 different Designers Exclusives.  My Frozzen Fair Designers are LaVian, -mL-, WoW Skins and YoKana!

I revisited The Liaison Collaborative and picked up An Lar Poses second Exclusive.  Plus some newish Hair by Truth, and DaneMarkZ Exclusive  from the December Round at Designer Showcase. Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: