WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lavian & Co., The Fantasy Collective Hunt, Winter Wonderland Hunt, Poison Ivy Hair Salon, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Group Gifts, Advent Calendars, and Subscriber Gifts!




Here we are getting ready to say Good-bye to another Year.  Isn't it crazy how quickly the Years go by as Adults?  When I was a kiddie, I could remember time passing by so slow.  I used to wish it to go faster, now as an Adult, I wish it to slow down! LOL

I would like to thank you all again for reading / following my blog in 2015.  I hope you stay with me for 2016, I can promise you I will be here!  Today's post is a nice mix of some great discounted items and some Freebies.  Be real careful of some of the Gifts, since we are at the end of December, the Hunts and Advent Calendars have a short timeline and will be ending soon.

Lilliana is wearing... Original Blog Post Can Be Found .:HERE:.

No comments: