WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Designer Circle, The Garage Fair 2016, Kinky Monthly, The ClubHouse, Poison Ivy, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Roulett3, Nail Polish Sale @ Dark Passions and Much More!


I need an answer People, can someone tell me, "Is it Friday Yet"!?  Not just yet huh?  It's Thursday.  I am so done, like a Steak!  LOL  I went to a Mets Game yesterday that was super fun. It was employee fun day at my job.  They gave us Mets Tickets and Gift Cards to use on food.  OMG, I've been on a strict diet since February, I needed to shape up.  I've lost 25 pounds not too shabby.  Yesterday though I totally had Shake Shack! So freaking good.
Once I got home, my evening got disappointing.  I won't go into it, I am sad though and exhausted.  I pray the Weekend turns around.  I have a really good Post I have been working on the past three days.  It took me a little longer then my usual, I was just trying to get it perfect.  In Today's perfect Post, you will see Exclusives from Designer Circle, Garage Fair 2016, Kinky Monthly, Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Roulett3, my First Post for The Clubhouse and a 30% Off Sale!
The Designers I've chosen this time around are Wetina, Legal Insanity, Queen of Ink, Chemical Princess, Poison Ivy Hair Salon, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Pelle, Rebellion, Tantalum, Indulge Temptation, Dark Passions, IOS Poses and Aplomb!  Original Blog Post is .:HERE:.

No comments: