WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Garage Fair, Roulett3, ReVamped, {ZOZ} @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room, WoW Skins, News, Midnight Mania, Group Gifts and More!





Today is another one of those Days where I have a lot to talk about.  Lots of nice goodies in the Post, so much so I don't want to waste anytime.  Last Post I mention new Special Events and Sales Events that Lilliana would be Blogging real soon.  In Today's Post I am previewing two of the The Garage Fair 2016 and Roulett3.  The Garage Fair 2016 is a Yearly Event and Roulett3 Monthly.  Both Garage Fair and Roulett3 opened Today.

I have Sponsors that have Exclusives for ReVamped and Cosmopolitan Sales Room, those are all of the Events I am covering Today.  The Designers you'll see are D-Style, Image Essentials, }enMESHed{, MunSpain, Q-Essentials, Besom, WoW Skins, Mayfly, Maxi Gossamer, Tantalum, [Since1975] and {ZOZ}!  I have two Gifts,  Lilliana is wearing Besom's Midnight Mania Gift and WoW Skins April Group Gift, which is still available.  Original Blog Post and Credits found .:HERE:.

No comments: