WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

LaVian & Co., 20.Five, The Pose Hop, Color Me Project, [Hush] Skins, D-Style, {ZOZ} @ The Dressing Room and a GACHA!


I am so excited about this weekend.  It's one of those long ones, it's Memorial Day on Monday and here in the US we are off from work for the Day!  The weather here in New York has also been awesome!  We hit almost 90 Degrees yesterday and the rest of the weekend should be the same.  I will surely be out and about!

I have a great Post Today.  I love it and I'm going to do a little different set up.  I'm going to try to tell a little bit of a story.  I have a fellow blogger who totally does a continuing story, just like a soap opera, I think it's unique and so engaging.  You should peak it.  My side bar has resident site links, look for "Dizzy Duckling Diary", definitely give it a try.  My story won't be as elaborate, but I will do my thing.

Here we go...  To Read the Story, you need to go .:HERE:.

No comments: