WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Eva Sales Room, The Designer Circle, Thrift Shop 10, Color Me Project, Designer Showcase, Latreia, Wow Skins, Vestige Poses and lots More!







Well Hello There, yes it's me, I'm Here! *Giggles*  I have a lot to talk about in Today's Post, lots of Events.  I am a little behind, so let's play catch up!  EVA Sales Room, The Designer Circle, Thrift Shop 10, Color Me Project, Designer Showcase and Dressing Room Fusion are where Lilliana Shopped Today.

A Shout Out to her Sponsors with New Releases like Latreia, WoW Skins, Vestige Poses and [CIRCA]!  A few of my Sponsors have Exclusives at the above mentioned Events.  Let get in there and take an in dept look at what Lilliana decided to show you all Today!  If you are liking Lilliana's sophisticated outfit Today, it's Femme.Couture's Cropped Top and  Halston Pencil Skirt, both Exclusives for EVA Sales Room! 

Original Blog Found .:HERE:.

No comments: